Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Solara Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_lcapSolara Character Sheet [Human World] I_voting_barSolara Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Solara Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_lcapSolara Character Sheet [Human World] I_voting_barSolara Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Solara Character Sheet [Human World]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ailo296

Ailo296

Solara Character Sheet [Human World] Empty
PostSubject: Solara Character Sheet [Human World]   Solara Character Sheet [Human World] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Name: Solara Maudeira
Spirit: Cosmic Dragon of Sheer Power
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age + Birthdate: 17, April 3
Nationality: Asian-American
Race: Asian-American
Skill sheet: (Putting this at the bottom, hope that's okay)

Personality: Solara loves to do good. She will always fight on the side of the good guys, but she will do what is nessecary, even if it means breaking a few rules. She is a brave responsible and smart person who hates to give up or give in. She is always the leader because she is confident in her abilities and knows how to gain people's trust. Solara rarely gets angry with people unless they threaten her, her friends or her authority. Otherwise, she is a very kind and nice person to be around.
Dislikes: Bullying, Racism, Cruel People, Seeing those close to her in pain
Phobias: Solara has a large fear of being powerless to save either herself or her friends. She also has a small fear of harlequins.
Aspirations: Solara strives to be a good person all the time. She makes sure that nothing corrupts her or makes her lose her way. She also wants to fix The Human World's current state.

Face-Claim: http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/detail/20120504/headphones%20blondes%20red%20vocaloid%20kagamine%20rin%20headphones%20girl%20red%20eyes%20short%20hair%20bow%20microphones%20sin_www.wall321.com_10.jpg
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Bloodred
Height: 6 ft 2 in
Special Traits:Solara has small fangs for outer incisors on her top and bottom mouths. She also has a scar on her left cheek as a remnant of a hard-fought battle.
Appearance: Solara has short hair and piercing eyes. Normally, she has a soft expression, but it will turn as hard as steel when something goes wrong. She likes to wear armor and combat-oriented garments. In a battle, she likes to analyze her opponents movements and strike with prescision, power and accuracy.

History: For most of her life, Solara lived on the streets of a large city. She didn't like to trsut people. But eventually, she was taken into an orphanage and learned to trust again. She managed to graduate high school and took a leave of abscence from college so that she could explore the world for a bit. In doing so, she learned a few things about herself, and how there was a spirit living inside her. When she discovered this, a meteor fell from the sky. That meteor had a glowing sword inside it forged from precious metals and stardust. Another day, she found her parents, two other spirit users, who explained to her that she had been abandoned on purpose because they didn't want her to be harmed by the things that were chasing them. Solara now lives today, exploring the world on a quest to make things right.

Skill Sheet:

Name: Dragonic Force
Cost: N/A
Duration: N/A
Cool-down: N/A
Description: The user has increased physical speed and strength from dragonic power.

Name: Wings/Flight Capabilities
Description: Self-Explanatory

Name: Cosmic Manipulation (Small scale)
Cost: 5 points
Duration: N/a
Cool down:N/A
Description: Solara can manipulate the cosmos, but only on a small scale.
(Example: Summoning a miniature star that is not nearly as dense as a real star.)

Name: Soul Tether
Cool down: N/A
Description: All ofnSolaras weapons and equipment is tethered to 
her so if it gets within 1 mile of her it will return to her side.

Name: Immunities (Will update as the RP goes on)
Description: The user is immune to the following items:
-Skills similar to hers

Last edited by Ailo296 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Solara Character Sheet [Human World]   Solara Character Sheet [Human World] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Accepted (if anyone sees anything that might be too stronk just say so xD)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Solara Character Sheet [Human World]   Solara Character Sheet [Human World] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Ah wtf i said no immunities @_@
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solara Character Sheet [Human World]   Solara Character Sheet [Human World] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solara Character Sheet [Human World]
Page 1 of 1