Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 1: [New Powers]

Go down 
+7
Repeater
Bianca
Ten Kodori
UmbraNox
Lostwithnohope
~Lucina~
LecyBerdude
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:11 am

"Master Theif. Right. I sincerely hope you can steal more than a photo of my dead parents. Alas, it is nice to meet you Nox." Rachael looks over at the girl offering the beer. "Your name miss?"
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:15 am

Nox chuckles, "That kid over there sure didn't notice anything" She tilts her head in Dex's direction. "And I would have robbed you blind but that photo reminded me of my own parents.." Nox trailed off with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:26 am

"Indeed well, it will be our secret then." Rachael smirks. "Any idea on why they called us here?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:38 am

Dex was listening to the two fighting when he realized what the thief said, his eyes grew as he turned his body to the left to see his backpack empty, he looked back at the thief and screamed "Hey!" He got up "Give my cloths back you pervert!".
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:48 am

Nox glares at the kid shouting at her, "Did you just call me a pervert? I am no such thing! You're the one that probably sits around alone in his room at night with nothing but his right hand for company."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:50 am

Dex looked confused, "What??" He said. "I don't know what you're talking about! Give me back my cloths" He ran up to her and looked around her to see any sign of his belongings.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:52 am

Nox scoffed, "Yeah right, blame the thief if your belongings are missing, do you have any proof I stole anything from you?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:52 am

"You just said you did!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:54 am

The knight looked at the girl and then nodded waiting for the real bianca to show herself.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 am

"You're so loud! Maybe you're wearing your clothes. You're dressed like you're ready for an arctic expedition."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:58 am

Dex blushed "Im just really cold" He said crossing his arms "Ever since i got my spirit i've been like this"
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:58 am

Rachael laughs "This should be much more interesting than I thought!"
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:02 am

"Anyway, you kid, you were the first one here. Do you know why those messages were sent out? Also, anyone see any loose items laying about?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:05 am

Dex shrugs "When i got here i was pointed out to this place, i think we're waiting for someone..." He suggested
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:11 am

Nox sighs and looks around the room again and notices someone sitting in a chair by the wall with a bow and arrows in her lap, she discreetly gestures towards the girl and mutters, "I want that bow and those arrows..."
Back to top Go down
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:17 am

Jason walked about, looking around. It was quiet loud due to all the chattering and it seemed that many people here seemed to be getting along. He even noticed a large wolfen barking about food?

"Wow," Jason thought unable to keep his eyes off the creature. It was were for him to meet an entity other than human that wasn't a threat to his life or others for that matter. "I should take a pict- ugh!" He muffled, walking into a boy dressed for winter-- which was odd since the weather was rather nice. "Ack- I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going.." Jason automatically began apologizing before noticing who exactly he was apologizing to. A habit he grown into from so many incidents in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://lecyberdude.wix.com/lecyberdude
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:24 am

Watching the Klutz bump into the heavily dressed kid was quite amusing. "First time on new feet?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:24 am

Dex turns around to see a a kid "Oh hi" He gave him a smile "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:34 am

"Ah..." Jason felt his face heat up sheepishly from the comment from the blue haired woman and hesitated for a moment. Here he just bumped into this guy's shoulder and he's greeting him like nothing's happened. Nonetheless he doesn't look dangerous. Odd, but not dangerous. "...Jason. You can call me Jason." He answered, extending a hand. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
http://lecyberdude.wix.com/lecyberdude
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:07 am

Anya twitches hearing all the commotion. She had taken the beer but put it on the ground next to her not wanting to drink it but also not wanting to be rude by not taking it. She looks around the room seeing some new people come in. She realized she didn't want to deal with them so she stands up. She straps her arrows on her back and walks to the training field to practice and shoot her arrows. She notices some wooden posts and she grabs one of her arrows mounting it on her bow. Taking a deep breath she brings her bow up and draws the arrow back. She shoots it as she hits exactly where she meant to.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:22 am

While the two quarreled Yato couldn't help but laugh."Hehe kid, get wrecked."He said towards Dex, his laughing being a bit cocky in tone.

"Hey, you might wanna check his internet history."Yukine chuckled and held his right hand in his pocket, the left one over his chin with a sly smile.

Yato reached down to the boy's head and ruffled his hair."There's a reason why I chose you as my spirit regalia."Yato chuckled, the two having an obviously strong bond.To a normal person, Yukine would look like a normal human and not a spirit.His appearance seemed....weak.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:09 am

The sun was shining, now that it left the horizon. Standing near the middle of the empty field in front of the chairs where everyone was standing around was a man with long red hair, he was wearing a kimono. For some reason no one had noticed his presence, and still they weren't noticing anything, clearly not seeing him. On his side there was a samurai sword it was black and covered in red symbols. He looked at all of them conversing, judging all of them, he yawned. "Im guessing there wont be anymore of you coming..." He said. His voice was loud, hitting all of them like a bullet.

The Mans Face Claim: https://i.imgur.com/lGEbnbX.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:09 am

Anya reloads her bow and aims a little higher on the pole and shoots her arrow. She continues to shoot at the pole until there was a line of arrows up and down the pole. She sighs and walks over to grab her arrows. She places one hand onto the pole and pulls them out one by one putting them back in her holder. As she started to pull the last one she gets surprised by the new loud voice. She turns quickly grabbing an arrow and mounting it aiming for the man in the middle of the arena. She realizes that he was probably supposed to be there so she lowered her bow and watched him carefully, ready for any sign that she will need to attack and protect herself.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:07 am

Sunnivah looks at the bleu haired knight. * its kind of rude for a knifht nort to lisren when someone introduces itself. But you seem to be alright i am Sunnivah but im also well known as The Red Knight *
I bow and notice the girl with the arrows diddnt drink my beer. I walk o it and pick it up . I open it and quickly drink the beer. * you can shoot really good my lady.

The i look at the boy who had alot of clothes on amd point at the tree behimd him . Tjere on that tree are hanging fmhis clothes. *there are your clothes boy so dont say nox here stole anything.

Then i hear the old man and i walk to him. I kneel infront of him. * im sorry thati didnt notice you sir*
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:01 pm

"Okay, let's all just calm down." Solara walks up to the man.

"From what I can tell, we will be the only Spirit Users here for a while. I'm Solara, who might you be?" She tries to be polite, but firm in her tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: [New Powers]
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next