Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! I_vote_lcapOhaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! I_voting_barOhaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! I_vote_lcapOhaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! I_voting_barOhaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! Empty
PostSubject: Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite!   Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:04 pm

Ohaiyo gozaimasu,

Technically I registered last night but was too tired to introduce myself- and I didn't want to leave a half-as*ed introduction either. Soo, here I am. -He bows towards the viewers out of respect and acknowledgement.- Ah, I was never good at introductions...

So, I’m supposed to tell a little bit about myself right? Let me see... ah. Well, I've always enjoyed roleplaying. I remember when I was like... seven (?) I'd roleplay with my brothers as the Super Mario Bros. but with super powers; Mario with fire, Luigi with Lightning, and Yoshi with Awesomeness. (<-- Yoshi fanboy)

From there I went ahead and made up my very own and first character (Who shall be posted in in the Character Creation's tab soon enough.) And as I grew so did he; altered his appearances, abilities, personality, and story. As cliche and odd as it may sound he's a pretty good influence on my life. I made plenty of other characters as well, too of course, hopefully you'll be interested in them all, da?    ٩(˘◡˘ )

Let's see, what else..

Oh! Anime is love, anime is life! I watch more than enough anime, and read way too much manga. If you feel the same then I have a feeling we'll be muy buenos amigos. Ah, I make fanfictions, and occasionally make AMVs. Though not as much as I used to, unfortunately. I play PlayStation and recently getting into PC gaming as well. (DA: Inquisition is hard!) Speaking of games; Kingdom Hearts is love! Kingdom Hearts is life! It's mine, and mine alone! You can't have it... -He sniffled, staring longingly at his copy of Kingdom Hearts.-

On the topic of electronics, I'm trying to be a computer techie- my family line seemed to be filled with them so why the heck not? Ha hah.

And I think that covers up me in a nutshell. I'm pretty psyched to be one of the firsts to join this site (Being lucky number 30). I hope to get along with my fellow roleplayers here; from what I've seen so far many of you are incredible at roleplaying! I've never participated in a roleplaying forum; usually I roleplay individually so this will be a new experience for me. I just hope I can live up to everyone's expectations.

-Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.
Back to top Go down
http://lecyberdude.wix.com/lecyberdude
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite!   Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Welcome xD
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net

Ohaiyo Gozaimasu! Hajime Mashite!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Main Menu :: Introductions-
Jump to: