Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Thank you everyone  I_vote_lcapThank you everyone  I_voting_barThank you everyone  I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Thank you everyone  I_vote_lcapThank you everyone  I_voting_barThank you everyone  I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Thank you everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Repeater

Repeater

Thank you everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Thank you everyone    Thank you everyone  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:07 am

Heeyy uuhm i donrt know if this is treated as a spam
Like the topic name says . Thank you all

I saw last nifht everyoen wanted to RP but because of the diffrnet timezones i had to go to sleep. Because of that well i wouldnt be able to keep up with the RP and since we are doing a m,ission everyone is needed.

I want to thank everryone for not moving on without me Im sotrry if it keeps ebveryoen up. I really appriciate that you all wait for me and tonight i will be on longer so we can do that mission ^_^

Thx alot everyone who is in the RP
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone    Thank you everyone  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:47 am

You are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone    Thank you everyone  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Take your time. We understand (I'm starting to) we need to be patient about this rp with all the time zone shit.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone    Thank you everyone  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:55 am

its also a story, nothing to rapid fire guys, take this time to learn and truly appreciate an RP you play
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you everyone    Thank you everyone  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Main Menu :: Announcements-
Jump to: