Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Bugatti Boy's Intro I_vote_lcapBugatti Boy's Intro I_voting_barBugatti Boy's Intro I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Bugatti Boy's Intro I_vote_lcapBugatti Boy's Intro I_voting_barBugatti Boy's Intro I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bugatti Boy's Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bugatti boy

Bugatti Boy's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello yall, as you can tell from the title that is my acad username but my name is DJ. I don't mind anyone call me DJ, Fresh, Southside OG or just OG in general. I'm Deaf/Hard of Hearing. Fire knows who i am and repeater, but to the others, i hope we get along one day and i love to meet new people Im chill and a laid back person until you cross me if ya kno what i mean. for a heads up, let me stay in my chill zone if not, i will do these antics of mine lol. if you want to get to know me, just ask. This year i decided that i want to try new things. I hope we all get along in the future Smile. Im an upcoming IT person soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Well hope you become a recurring member DJ, and i hope to open your eyes to the wonders of Roleplaying
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roleplayingforce.forumotion.com
bugatti boy

PostSubject: Re: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:43 pm

thanks and that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:56 pm

Welcome DJ! I look forward to Roleplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bugatti boy

PostSubject: Re: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:35 pm

thanks Fistpunch and i appreciate that and also im looking forward to try roleplaying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:01 am

Don't worry! More than happy to help you out with anything and suggest ideas if you need some!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bugatti boy

PostSubject: Re: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:06 am

nice to know i have help from people that are willing to help out and i appreciate it greatly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:28 am

fuck you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:29 am

bugatti boy wrote:
nice to know i have help from people that are willing to help out and i appreciate it greatly
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  die lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugatti Boy's Intro   Bugatti Boy's Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugatti Boy's Intro
Page 1 of 1