Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
So... This is happening... I_vote_lcapSo... This is happening... I_voting_barSo... This is happening... I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
So... This is happening... I_vote_lcapSo... This is happening... I_voting_barSo... This is happening... I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

So... This is happening...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ailo296

Ailo296

So... This is happening... Empty
PostSubject: So... This is happening...   So... This is happening... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Okay, I'm sure you've all noticed by now that something is wrong with the chat box. Hopefully Forumotion will take note of how angry everyone is about it and bring it back to normal, but chances are, we might have to live with this for a while. Have fun, stay safe, and RP.

-Ailo
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

So... This is happening... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... This is happening...   So... This is happening... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Did they say how long till it get's fixed up? Days? months?
Back to top Go down

So... This is happening...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Main Menu :: Announcements-
Jump to: