Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapHi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barHi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapHi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barHi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ailo296

Ailo296

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Hi! My name is Ailo296. I am currently a mod on many dueling network forums, and I'm currently in an RP on one of them. This is my first RP Academy, and I can't wait to see what it will be like! Here's some random stuff you should know about me:

My first name is Melody.
I live in Oregon State.
I like playing the saxophone, singing, robotics, baking stuff and going to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:33 am

Fuck xD you on the other side of america!
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:43 pm

You think that's far? I'm in Switzerland XDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Main Menu :: Introductions-
Jump to: