Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Forum Suggestions I_vote_lcapForum Suggestions I_voting_barForum Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Forum Suggestions I_vote_lcapForum Suggestions I_voting_barForum Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forum Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:19 pm

@Firebreath I have a few suggestions for your Forum that can help a lot. If you decide you want them, let me know so I can send you the instructions.

First off, As you see here, your topic and Global/Pinned announcements are all together http://prntscr.com/628nt9

You can make a table that automatically Separate announcements from topics. It will look like this: http://prntscr.com/628njg As you can see the brown border in between separates both Topics and Important posts.

Another thing I suggest which would help you a lot with colors and I mean a lot is making your Text editor use it's features while you are writing. Example If I wanna type in red you know the bb code would appear surrounding what you want in red, or bold etc. You can make it possible to type in bold or any font color and have a pallete that looks like this http://prntscr.com/628oto

NOTE: These are not any coding things. These are mere Admin panel features you can activate and works for any edition of forums.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:27 pm

LOL i would most defiantly like the more colors... ive already started running out on colors for different characters, and the announcement table would be useful
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 3:34 pm

To separate your Topics from announcements do this:

ACP > Display > Structure and Hierarchy > Split Categories on Index > MEDIUM. > Save.

Your Categories will be separated and the forums will be more organized.

For the Text Editor features do the same for the next 2 instructions

ACP > General > Messages and Email > Configuration >

Activate the WYSIWYG mode by default in the posts: YES

Type of the editor colors palette : EXTENDED

Save.

Go to a topic and take a look how everything works in the text editor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestions   Forum Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestions