Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Dont Worry.  I_vote_lcapDont Worry.  I_voting_barDont Worry.  I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dont Worry.

Go down 
+2
Bianca
Firebreath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:53 am

Alright guys... there is nothing to worry at all! ^^ Nothing will happen with the Site, i dont know about DJ he might be in trouble but the site is good and the Roleplays will go on. I am very sorry for the new members and all the members in general, i never planned for anything like this to happen and i seem to be saying sorry a lot, but that's because i care for this Forum a lot. Like i've said, only reason i made this place was to Roleplay, non of this stupid bullshit. Nothing to worry, and Necruta will be taking care of Most Affiliations for now, i've clearly showed im not good with this kind of things.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Ailo296

Ailo296

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:15 am

Don't worry, Fire, none of us blame you for what happened. Frankly, I think most of us are just glad that it's over Smile.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:07 pm

What did Dj do? why do i keep missing stuff go down.... like wtf...
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 pm

DJ won't be in trouble at all and the site will be fine cause of this http://prntscr.com/631px5 which Erka lied to scare anyone
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:35 pm

No need to be sorry Fire, now that this is all taken care of we can all get back to roleplay and get this show on the road.

P.S. Thanks for putting our characters to sleep -.-
Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Firebreath wrote:
Alright guys... there is nothing to worry at all! ^^ Nothing will happen with the Site, i dont know about DJ he might be in trouble but the site is good and the Roleplays will go on. I am very sorry for the new members and all the members in general, i never planned for anything like this to happen and i seem to be saying sorry a lot, but that's because i care for this Forum a lot. Like i've said, only reason i made this place was to Roleplay, non of this stupid bullshit. Nothing to worry, and Necruta will be taking care of Most Affiliations for now, i've clearly showed im not good with this kind of things.

I apologize for all that happened. Please Understand I'm a busy person, with my personal life, job and time of dedication to Forumotion Support and the Admin Zone.  I don't get involved in these things for 2 reasons. 1 I did not start it. My Staff chooses who they wish to affiliate with and it's up to them to make the arrangements. If you choose not to affiliate then that's where the subject ends. 

Apart from Erika, I have gathered, interviewed and appointed Head Administrators and Senior Administrators from other places. These Administrators are fully competent and have Experience in Forum Moderation and Administration. As we all know SMA used to have a bad name due to the very first owner and several abusive staff members, and as you all know they were taken out.

The Litigation indeed was uncalled for and I apologize for that. @"Bugatti Boy" is indeed a Banned member of the support Forum and he was banned for the screenshots I posted above. And he has received a Serious Warning on his alt account and he knows that we know he is Ban evading, no matter how much he tries to deny it. Of course he will deny it, he is avoiding potential screenshots to be used against him. And despite it being a personal issue, what he has done to Ruby and Erika (which he will also deny) is simply downright low on his part.

The reason for the Litigation which was told to me by Erika via a skype call was that not only is OG's behavior provoking her. that's 1 issue. The fact that many Moderators and users here Defamed SMA and were biased against it Without even having a registered account on that forum simply because some retired staff members from the past  abused a bit. And I repeat, were taken out. Trolling, Flaming, Defamation, Insulting, Bias, all these things were the reason for the litigation. And Erika provided the proof of all that, including harassment that took place even on Facebook And the PRO-Admin of Forumotion will decide if something is done or not. But that is already an issue of the site itself. And the Facebook Harassment is another. You were not reported for not wanting to affiliate, so please get that clear. 

I suggest choosing your staff, based on Experience and not on Friendship. I also suggest teaching your staff members a bit more mutal respect. and I will leave this Article here
https://theadminzone.com/threads/dont-feed-the-trolls-does-it-work.131802/

That Article is from The Admin Zone, given to me by one of my DEV Partners regarding trolling and flaming in forums.

I hope I have made everything clear, and I hope the outlook on SMA changes.

If Erika is such a bother, Speak to the other Owners, I'm not the only one.
Kadia Asakura
Mario-Fan
Steven Stone
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:27 pm

@Eugeo Ayano, you guys are total lies and very compulsive as that, we do not need to affiliate with you guys at all and it was made cleare, so suck it up and deal with it, im not even oG nor on the forumotion it itself, quit spreading false lies and take your acad and your business out of this acad, that is the reason we won't affiliate with yall acads anyway
Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Your IP in the support Forum indicates otherwise.

Your Grammar made it really hard for me to understand you.

And Don't forget we have all the proof that I posted above against you. You can say whatever you wish. The fact that all your accounts say 104.179.176.7 is still something you cannot deny. I am not lying as you can see, I provided all the proof above. And please Don't include me in wanting an affiliation. If you ACTUALLY READ What I posted you would see that I stated that affiliations and SMA issues are to be dealt with by my Head Administrators. That is what they are there for. I have no need to be involved in those things, just like I was not involved in the affiliation with AKA. Yes, I own SMA. What happens in it, is the Staff's concern. That is what I appointed them for.
Back to top Go down

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Stop getting yourself in deeper shit than what you are, DJ. the best you can do is stay quiet
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:52 pm

I have no idea what you guys talking about
Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Of course you don't. Cause if you did that would be very bad for you. Everyone here knows you are Fresh OG, Southside OG, Worst Nightmare etc. So why keep hiding it? It's not like we need more screenshots of you being you usual idiotic usual self.

I have said what I have needed to say. Take Erika's Advice and drop it. Because you know, that we all know. So please, do us all a favor, and stop. You say you study IT, right? You should know I'm telling the truth then. We're both 22, only that I've already graduated, and have a full time job in the field, while you are just beginning. You know all the CompTIA Certifications I have, you know, I am not to be made a fool of. It won't work.
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:06 pm

I have no idea what you guys talking about
Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:08 pm

I have already stated it's over.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Can someone please lock this? I'm getting sick of this squabbling crowding my notifications.
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:12 pm

I've never been Southside OG
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Actually, I do have one question before this gets locked; What does OG stand for?
Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:17 pm

Dont Worry.  6vdBRDb
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Thanks, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dont Worry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dont Worry.    Dont Worry.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont Worry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Main Menu :: Announcements-
Jump to: