Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun I_vote_lcapTWEWY Character Sheet: Shun I_voting_barTWEWY Character Sheet: Shun I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun I_vote_lcapTWEWY Character Sheet: Shun I_voting_barTWEWY Character Sheet: Shun I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun Empty
PostSubject: TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun   TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:58 pm

Name: Shun Amagai
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Shun is 6'2,a beige skin color, has blue eyes, and wears a kimono for clothing. (Traditional Japanese Garments which is sometimes worn by the samurais.)

Face Claim: TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun Anime-guy-with-brown-hair-and-blue-eyes

Starting from the bottom he wears sandals called geta which increases his height by 3 inches. Following that is a red baggy pants(hakama) which is held up with a black belt made of wool.Next he wears a white shirt(shitagi), which is tied on each end to create an intersection in the middle with the two sides of the shirt. He also wears a black headband and black socks. He carries with him two long swords, a dagger, and in his back pocket, a pistol.
Character traits: 

Positive: 
Strong
Smart 
 Extremely Fast

Negative: 
Talkative
Likes to murder random people
He is too anxious to fight people

Backstory including death: 
      Shun growed up a prosperous young man. He grew up in Chofu,Tokyo with middle-class parents and a fair size house. He had two brothers who resented him because he had always beaten their Final Average in school. 
      Shun had a happy life. He was extremely intelligent and was quick on his feet; however, his parents had realized that this was his problem.Shun had not realized it yet, but because of his powers.... his abilities  he gained many enemies..all apart of an organization called The K.K.K (The korean killing krew). This group of people were terrorists, hired to kill every samurai in tokyo( with very horrible spelling). 
    Most people didn't know but because of his physical prowess he was recruited to fight this group. Knowing that their son was very inexperienced in the war field, Shun's parents tried to protect him by giving the K.K.K money, but sadly they were assassinated.
   The night after their death Shun had just found their bodies hanging from the palm tree in their front yard. He was devastated. And knowing that it was not possible to ever get them back he killed himself full of despair and depression. 

He then entered the game and his wound was fully healed with Shun ready to face what is ahead of him.

Entree fee: His Samurai Snow Globe(It is all he has left of his parents)
Back to top Go down
Necruta

Necruta

TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun   TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:22 pm

His two negative trait contradict each other a bit too much for me to be comfortable to accept him, and are you sure you want to use the orb as an entree fee. To me it seems like his physical attributes would be a much better entree fee, but that's up to you.
Back to top Go down

TWEWY Character Sheet: Shun
Page 1 of 1