Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 2: [Corruption]

Go down 
+5
Oppstande
Fistpunch
UmbraNox
Ten Kodori
Firebreath
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Chapter 2: [Corruption] Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:43 am

Chapter 2: [Corruption] DcU3b4q

This is the start of Chapter 2. The group are sent back into the future by General Grood and his remaining Knights. The three of them being promoted as True Knights of Mythriall. The group on the other hand, are all placed in separate cells, each cell made out of impenetrable material on each side, except one side. This side instead of having a wall had bars that were also unbreakable, but was also laced with red electricity. There were no doors connected to the cells. Inside the cell there's a bed, toilet, and sink. There's also two vents connecting to the other cell on the other side. Your mission is to escape the prison and get back with Panda, or with Mythirilian Government. 

Goals: 

Find a name for your group, like a team name
Escape Prison
Character Development
Save Mythrial
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:47 am

Dex wakes up in a rough bed. He was cold, looking around he could see that he was in a bright white room. Getting up he could see the toilet and sink, as well as the metal bars that took one of the rooms complete side. He walks up to it, moving his hand to touch it. Before he could he see's Nox sleeping on the bed inside another cell. "Psssst! Nox!" Dex whispered. The Cell Nox was in was about 6ft feet away from him, and he could see a long hall way down to the left. He assumed the others were in the other cells. 
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:01 am

Solara had had more pleasant times waking up in the morning.

As she sat up from her stone bed (at least, it felt like stone) she recollected the events in her head. She slowly grew angry as she realized that she had been captured. Angry with herself for not trying hardier, she punched the wall next to her, only to find that she couldn't make a dent. Solara looked to her right to see Bianca in the cell next to her, still asleep. Solara was surprised that she had managed to get through all of this without moving a muscle. "No need to wake her up." Solara thought to herself. "I can find a way out of here, I just need to use some brains."
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:32 am

Yato was busy scraping figures on the ground with a piece of steel he chipped nudged off his bed.He was writing some sort of map. While everyone was sleeping soundly he would lightly tap Sekki's broad end to the wall and bars, creating vibration, which also made it so he could make a close quarters map of the entire cell complex using sound vibrations from the earth. 

"Done.'He said as he began to look over the finished piece, trying to memorize every small bit. Once Dex was waking up, he quickly noticed and began to wipe the markings away with his dark blue jersey."Pssst. Dex. If you can, try to get Nox to talk to me."(Yeah I'm tired, not trying much on this starter.)
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 am

Nox woke slowly to the sound of someone trying to get her attention. When she finally came to she looked around the room, a prison cell by the looks of it. She soon came to realize all her things were gone, without her cloak she felt.. exposed... almost naked. Quickly pulling the blankets from the bed she fashioned a makeshift cloak out of it before looking over to the one who had been calling her name, Dex. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:31 am

Allen hated his cell. He punched the walls and they would not budge nor dent from his fists and kicks. Whatever material it was, it was designed to keep people like him locked in it. That was the worst of his problems. His bed was shorter but barely more comfortable than the one he slept on in Rome, everything around him was white including his clothes and the ceiling was just inches above his head. This cell was the perfect place to punish him. 

A roar followed by a loud crash thundered along the hall as Allen was blasted back by the red sparks that lined the see-through wall in front of his cell. Allen landed on his bed and subsequently broke its frame. Allen picked himself up and braced the back of his cell for another attempt to break his way through. Unfortunately he kept getting the same result. Whatever he threw on the wall just seemed to be cancelled out.

After a few more unsuccessful attempts, Allen slumped his back on the wall keeping close to where he could see the others who were captured as well. He looked over to Solara and Bianca's cells opposite to his. Bianca was asleep on her bed. It looks like she didn't have to take a beating like he did against the knights. He wondered if she was conscious enough to know what had happened to them after the attack in the roman pub they were in. He felt sad for her that she had to get mixed up in this entire chase, at least fate was kind enough to let her sleep through this time. Allen just hoped it was not for forever.

Solara seemed calm. She seemed to be in deep thought occasionally looking at the walls around her. Occasionally his eyes would meet Solara's but he quickly turned away as if he was picking the dead skin off his fingers. Allen remembered him passing Bianca for Solara to take away from the fight. He knew better than to throw blames at others. The other knights might have caught up to them and forced her to surrender themselves. 

At the very least, it looked like everyone was together and that it looked like they were in the future. Both objectives were achieved but certainly not the way he hoped they would have done it.

"Hey, you okay?" Illus asked Allen.

"What do you think? I'm held captive. My head hurts. I can't break through this prison."
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:45 am

Oppstande woke up on his cell bed. He was groggy, his hair was a mess, and he had a massive headache. He observed his surroundings. He was in some kind of advanced containment cell. The air in the building made Oppstande feel like he was underground. But it was hard to tell because it could also be massive amounts of stone that would make a prison. He heard the other spirit users quietly talking about how to escape the prison cells. He sighed, Oppstande hadn't expected to end up in this kind of situation. 

He looked out the bars of his cell, which appeared to be electrified. He deiced it would be a bad idea to try and touch those. Especially because of the looks of that gladiator he had seen earlier. The burn marks on his hand suggested he had tried to punch the bars off. Ignoring that, Oppstande turned on the sink and stuck his head under it, trying to fix his hair so it looked somewhat good. After a good minute or so he finished, leaning against the wall Oppstande spoke loudly. "What a lovely situation we're in here. I do wonder how we're going to get out." Oppstande pause before speaking again. He didn't know the name of this group of spirit users. "Say, what is you guy's name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Solara eventually looked up and took note of the bars on the ceiling of her cell. She scoffed. She could get to those. However, right when she was about to do it, she heard a guard coming and quickly dove back into bed, pretending she was still asleep. Once he passed her cell, she quickly formed a plan in her head to get to the vent.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Sunnivah woke up and noticed her armor was tken from her an also her bag. She did wear a cell uniform. I looked around me and only saw a asink and a toilet. I watched through the bars hoping i could see someone but i only saw a wall on the other side. I felt really ba because i couldnt protect them.Now they were all captured because si was so weak. I also wasnt able to hear anyone. I was all alone and did stand up. I walked to the bars and wanterd to lean agaisnt them and watch what was left and right from me. When i touched the bars a strong electricity shock went through my body and i yell .It did hurt ad scare her. Weere they crazy? I noticed my pody was burned. I summoned a dagger and did stab myself with it to heal my damaged body. 

I did walk to the sink and started to clean my hair and face with water. I did also drink a little and after that i layed down on the ground. I saw the vens and thougth it could be a way out. Still that would be too easy. Still i was not sure.I wanted to maby do it on a other way. Her own way. SHE was not affraind and didnt really tnhink tht crawling through Vens was her style. I closed my eyes and in my head i start to think of way sto get out of here
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:23 pm

N/a # delete this post"

Last edited by Bianca on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:27 pm

Solara notices that Bianca had woken from her slumber. Sh saw Bianca summoning things, as well as holding a sledgehammer and keeping her eyes on the approaching guard.
"Bianca, wait! Don't do that yet, I have a plan." She half-said, half-whispered.

(OOC: Also Jess, wouldn't they have confiscated your book?)
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:11 pm

N/a # delete this post"

Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Solara was about to tell her that it wasn't Panda's fault, but she realized at the last second that that was the best way to get Bianca's compliance. She didn't like to lie, but this was a dire situation.

"Yes, it does. I'll even let you do it personally. But if you hit that guard on the head, they'll quarantine you and you won't be able to do that. Now, please listen."
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:41 pm

N/a # delete this post"

Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:56 pm

"I'm not sure, but I think I can use this vent to get us out of here. We just need to break it." Solara pulled her collapsible mace cannister out of her jacket. She concentrated, and it expanded into a full-length sword. Before the guard reached her, she stuffed her jacket under the pillow to make it seem like she was asleep. She then quickly used her wings to fly up to the top and hung from the bars. She started using her sword like a saw to cut through it.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:04 pm

N/a # delete this post"

Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Chapter 2: [Corruption] DbVvev
WE HAVE NONE OF OUR GEAR. ABSOLUTELY NONE OF IT, NO BOOK, NO SWORD NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:33 pm

(OOC: Thought so.)
"Pretty good." Solara says while still trying to pry the bars open with her hands. "If it leads to a pit of spikes, I can just fly away. Relax, I know what I'm doing. She finally managed to pry the two middle bars apart wide enough for her to slip through. She crawled through the vent until she was above Bianca's cell.
"I'll pry this open and then pull you up."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:34 pm

(OCC:Didn't i say the vents were on the bottom?? well if i didnt they are, so just make it seem like Ailo crawled through the vent into Biancas cage)

Dex looked at luna "I was trying to get to you to wake up..." He said
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:44 pm

(OOC: I don't think you said that, but thanks for clarifying.)

Solara could faintly hear Dex's complaints in the next cell over. She finished prying open the bars on the floor of Bianca's cage and crawled over near Dex.
"Hey Dex, it's me, Solara. Don't freak out. Dr. Redhead brought us here through time, I believe. The last thing I remember was a huge flash of light. Anyways, I'm gonna bust you guys out. Who ever is on the right side of you, just ask them to tell you who's to the right of them."
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:47 pm

"Well what the hell do you want kid? Oh and Solara? You know I can just walk through these walls right?"
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:51 pm

"Of course I know that; that's how I plan to get us out of here. I need you to stay put while I free everybody, then you can work your magic and get us out."
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:23 pm

Sunnivah sat in her insulation cell watching at the ceiling. I try to think of a way out. I try to break through the vent but they were well locked and i couldnt break it open. Then i get a idea. Jut when a guard psses by i try to get his attention. I lay down in my bed and cover myself under the blanket so the guard only could see my head and shoulders. 

He stand infront of the cell. I look at him and send him a blow kiss i start to flirt with him and i see the guard starts to blush alot. I invite him to jooin me for some funand that all he has to do is to open the cell and join her in the bed. 

The guard couldnnt ignore the invetation and he nutalized the electricity and opens the doo. Just when he is really close and stand s infront of e i punch him in his nuts. Th e guard bows forward and layed his hands on his nuts. I jum out of th ebed and knock him out with a few punches. Then i tundress the man and pt him in bed. I change clotehs a nd wear the guards clots also now i had a weapon. It wasnt the best sword but i would do for now. I leave my cell and close it and also i fnd out how to put up the electricity again. Then  i start walking through the building and startto ask if somoene knew whre the spirit users were being prisoned.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Dekal let out a loud sigh. "Seriously people, did you even hear me earlier?" he asked. Attempting to get everyone's attention again. "What is the name of your group anyway?" He said, "I want to know who I'm helping here." Oppstande conjured three orbs inside of his cell. Directing them to lazily float about.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Sunnivah found out where the others were and walk to their prison. 

I open the door and enter the hall. I walk through it and then i see the others . i look around me and heard what Opp said. I stand infront of his cell . "We donthave a name yet but we willmaby have one later first thing we should now worry about is getting out of here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next