Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_voting_barTWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_voting_barTWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.

Go down 
+3
Ailo296
Oppstande
Repeater
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oppstande

Oppstande

TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Sena was surprised as the boy responed, pointing her if she could actually see him, much like her own situation. She listened as the boy explained where she was and what was happening. Sena was in a city called Newwood in area 8. It wasn't an area she was familiar with but Sena determined she could get used to it fairly quickly. Then the kid explained how Sena could have been nicer in her delivery. She was about to snap back at him when the boy she remembered her life, it had been lonely and friendless. She decided being nicer to this kid would help in the creation of friendships. "Sorry," Sena said, blushing and looking down. She wondered why she was apologizing in the first place, the kid was below her, "It's just... I'm used to talking like that" She tucked her hair behind one of her ears. "Um, can you please tell me more about this Reaper Game? Oh yeah, and my name is Sena." She said. She hoped that the boy who had introduced himself as Mike would help her figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:26 am

Kara tried her best to calm her nerves. "Okay, calm thoughts, calm thoughts. What would "Reach 360 degrees mean? Well, it's probably something to do with the way this map is configured." Kara checked the map on her phone. She looked at Tyson. 
"This is a long shot, but a circle is 360 degrees, and this purple circle, or the stadium, is the most circular thing I can find on here." She quickly determined which way was east, then took off running, yelling to Tyson "This way!"
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:49 am

The girl was talkative for sure and kept panicking. Tyson decided to just let her deal with this situation her own way. He never was fond of making conversations but in this situation it was best to be with someone. He ran after the girl, who yelled at him to follow her. She seemed to know what she was doing.

Tyson looked at his map and assessed the girl's decision to run for the stadium. Hopefully he was not over-thinking it, but 360 degrees could also mean running the complete circumference of the park or the stadium. 360 degrees could mean so many things. The command was open to hundreds of interpretations. They had 45 minutes to complete the task anyways so it could them a chance to try their luck with any possible solution relation to 360 degrees.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:42 pm

After getting the message from the phone, Rang started running towards his destination, looking for anyone he can speak to, knowing there would be more people than just him, playing this game. Checking his phone to see where he was.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Necruta

Necruta

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:31 pm

As Rang checked his phone it seemed that he was in Area 6.

"Oh sure no problem." Mike responded. He quickly looked at the girl again, sure she wasn't the jackpot but she wasn't bad looking either. He turned his back towards her while saying: "Come, I'll tell you on the way. I think I have an idea where we need to go."
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:43 pm

Mike responded in a friendly way, saying he could direct Sena to where they needed to go in order to play this 'reaper game'. She followed Mike as he began walking.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Rang looked into his phone to see the near areas he could take. The closest one he could take right now was a turn into Area 5. Agreeing to head that way he turns and starts running towards Area 5.
Back to top Go down
Necruta

Necruta

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Once Mike and Sena arrived to the point where Area 8 became Area 6, they noticed that there was an invisible wall stopping their process, having to take a detour though Area 7 instead he stopped for a moment. "Damn it. They couldn't just make it easy for us, heh." He turned back to the girl and smiled politely. "Seems like we have to go around."
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Sena quietly followed Mike through the city. She really wished she knew where she was going. A map would help out greatly. Along the way, Mike walked into an invisible wall. "Damn it. They couldn't just make it easy for us, heh." Mike said Sena wondered who 'they' was. He turned around and smiled. Sena scowled in reply, this kid clearly thought she was easy. "Seems like we'll have to go around" Mike continued. Sena crossed her arms. "Yeah sure, I just want to know about this game. And a map of this place would be nice." She said, "And where exactly are you taking me?"
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Kara sprinted through the streets, phasing through cars and pedestrians. Every so often she would lok back and check to see if Tyson was behind her. Sure enough, he was. She checked the map on her phone. She had passed Number 11 and was making her way to the stadium, heading east.
Back to top Go down
Necruta

Necruta

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Mike started running again, gesturing Sena to follow him. "Currently I'm taking you to the only round place I saw on the map. The stadium, while the mission was vague if we hurry up we might get there in time and have some time left to investigate the park if the stadium isn't the place we're supposed to reach. As for a map, your phone should have a feature build in to show you a map with an indicator of where you currently are."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:55 pm

As rang was getting close to the end of hall 5 he took a turn to hall 3 where the stadium and the park was.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Brooklyn checked her phone again, she was very near the entrance to 3. Looking up from her phone she saw a kid a few years younger than her running to the same location, also with a phone. She decided to try to get his attention. "Hey! Over here!"
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Ku got a buzz from a phone. SHe looked at it not knowing what to do. HSe never had a phone in her hand before. Ku wanted to check it out more untill then she got that strange message and also my right hand hurted. I was glad i was left handed still it hurted alot. I sawa timer on it. I started to run around like a chicked without its head not knowing what to do and totally lost. I run around the town really fast. 

360???What is that did she think. I didnt really know what it meant or what is was. While time past i get more and more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Sena quickly began running along with Mike. She was still unsure about this game but a stadium was a fairly big place, escaping from it should be easy. Then he told her of an app on her phone that gave Sena map of the city. She opened her flip phone and sure enough, there was an app labeled 'map' she mentally facepalmed herself, why did Sena completely miss such an obvious thing. She kept jogging behind Mike as they continued towards the stadium. A small indicator on the map showed Sena where she was.
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:02 am

Tyson caught up beside Kara. He remembered the times he used to run away from the police with his university peers, jumping on cars' hoods and making those sharp turns. Although memorable, that was not the reason he was running for this stadium. He wanted to take control of his life and change his future. Somehow this thought gave him more strength to continue running by the girl he met. Somehow, this girl picked herself up pretty well. A few minutes ago she was a wreck of a sober now here she was her strides filled with determination.
Back to top Go down
Necruta

Necruta

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:17 pm

This RP is put on hiatus until the drama has passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2