Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Site ships XD - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSite ships XD - Page 2 I_voting_barSite ships XD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Site ships XD - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSite ships XD - Page 2 I_voting_barSite ships XD - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Site ships XD

Go down 
+6
Firebreath
UmbraNox
Fistpunch
~Lucina~
Ailo296
Oppstande
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ailo296

Ailo296

Site ships XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:16 pm

Fist, you really should read the rest of Chapter 1, just saying XD. I'll tell you:

At the start of this RP, the majority of us (Solara, Dex, Nox, Bianca, Rachel, Yato) were brought to the Mythrillian government in order to stop something bad from happening in the past. The guy who enlisted us was named Panda. Bianca hated him because he essentially ordered someone to kidnap her and bring her there, Nox kept trying to steal from him, and everyone else was pretty much indifferent. Now, I believe that Panda is inside the prison, trying to pay Grood money to put us back into his custody and free us so that we can fight him again.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:28 pm

Panda is Evil.
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:00 pm

Thanks Sax. Do you mean Panda is trying to bail us so we could fight FOR him?
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:47 pm

In a way. He's trying to free us from Grood so that we could escape, but I'm not sure what he plans for us to do.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:44 pm

You can think it that way
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:00 pm

God dammit fist! Dont listen to what ailo says! I'm an RP Director, what I say is fact! (most of the time, and this is one of those times where it's factual.)
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 8:09 pm

Agent Saxophone wrote:
Fist, you really should read the rest of Chapter 1, just saying XD. I'll tell you:

At the start of this RP, the majority of us (Solara, Dex, Nox, Bianca, Rachel, Yato) were brought to the Mythrillian government in order to stop something bad from happening in the past. The guy who enlisted us was named Panda. Bianca hated him because he essentially ordered someone to kidnap her and bring her there, Nox kept trying to steal from him, and everyone else was pretty much indifferent. Now, I believe that Panda is inside the prison, trying to pay Grood [url=#]moneySite ships XD - Page 2 Arrow-10x10[/url] to put us back into his custody and free us so that we can fight him again.

Im forgotten Sad  thx
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:04 am

hahaha you gus make me laugh, you sure are a happy bunch
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Shoot! I knew I forgot somebody Sad Sorry Anna, wasn't on purpose...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site ships XD   Site ships XD - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site ships XD
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: RP Lounge :: RP discussions-
Jump to: