Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 1: [New Powers]

Go down 
+7
Repeater
Bianca
Ten Kodori
UmbraNox
Lostwithnohope
~Lucina~
LecyBerdude
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Ailo296

Ailo296

Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Solara noticed that Nox had simply stolen her sword straight from her hand. She walked over to Nox.

"Well, that wasn't very nice." She pushed Nox over, seizing her sword back, placing it in her pocket and walking away, keeping an eye on the thief from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:11 pm

"Nice blade maneuvering. The cuts were near perfect in fact."Yato complimented as he scratched his chin.This one could be of use as well.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:15 pm

Putting the dagger and kodachi back into her belt Nox glared at Solara, muttering "honorless swine.." then looked at the arrows for a moment before coming to a realizations: She had no bow, nor quiver for the arrows... Yet. Digging around in her pouch she found some leather  she could use to construct a quiver and did just that. As she worked she noticed that Anya needed the kodachi again and tossed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Bianca is right. But i am sure panda will show us the way. I look at Solara and her reaction. I calm down and ask if we are going in pairs who wants to team up with her
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:19 pm

Yato walked up to Nox and looked down on her with a emotionless expression."Would you like to come with me on this mission?I'll let you steal stuff along the way no questions asked, since you know, I have virtually nothing."
Back to top Go down
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:20 pm

She chuckles grabbing the kodachi back as she continues to make some arrows. She then started carving out a small dagger out of the left over wood. She knew it wouldn't last her very long but for the time being it would work. She puts the blade and kodachi on her pouch with her arrows and she looks around the room keeping her eye on everyone.
Back to top Go down
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:21 pm

Jason watched as Nox tossed Anya a peculiar looking sword. One that he was familiar with all too well. "Oh!" he pointed at the weapon, "I didn't know ranger's used Kodachis as well, I read that you'd prefer daggers for easier accessibility. Though these works just as well." he spoke rather excitedly, unaware of the fact that that was his very own weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://lecyberdude.wix.com/lecyberdude
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:22 pm

"Aye mates, I work alone" Rachael begins to walk away from the others. She likes them, but none seem trustworthy or worth the time.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Nox looked at Ten for a moment, "No, I'm not working with anyone... speaking of... what DO you have?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Looks like Panda, is a lost for words maybe hes coming to realise he doesn't know anythign at all, and a simple button to the king of Kidnapping
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Solara analyzed the crowd. She had no idea who she wanted to work with. Bianca seemed nice enough. Dex seemed kind of lonely, maybe he needed a friend. Sunnivah was kind to her, and Yato had been nice enough to introduce himself. She had no idea who to choose.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Yato looked at Nox and sighed."Absolutely nothing.Maybe 10 yen but that's it.Go ahead and take it not like we need it."

"WE NEED IT FOR LUNCH YOU IDIOT."Yukine snapped at Yato.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Look at racheal and blush a littlwme but i come back to my senses. I lay my handd on her shoylder * you are sure y want to do this alone ?
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:31 pm

"Don't listen to that guy, just give it to me." Nox holds out her hand expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Bianca just realised she had fulfilled the initial requirement on the letter, and figured hey i can go rekt that black knight, Bianca would use her book to create a puff of smoke, and try pop down the hall way the knight went without anyone noticing
Back to top Go down
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Anya looks over the tow boys with her eyebrow raised. She stifles a laugh as Nox tries to get the money.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Watch nox and the boy. I open my bag and take out my sack with golden coins. I upen it and give Nox 100 coins of pure gold. Then i put the rest of my money back in my bag and smile * here is this enough to satisfy you?
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:52 pm

"I am fine." Rachael shrugs off her hand. "Lets get a move on people."
Back to top Go down
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Jason ruffled the back of his head, a little befuddled at Nox's personality and actions. A unique group of people were here undoubtedly, and they were all suppose to go on the same mission. "I know that's not technically robbery, but..."
Back to top Go down
http://lecyberdude.wix.com/lecyberdude
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Nox stared wide eyed at the pile of gold for a moment before quickly putting it in her pouch whilst simultaneously calculation how much more money Sun had. Deciding she'd steal it later she went to Rachael, "Hey uh.. you wouldn't happen to have a bow would you?"
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:31 pm

"Have one as a reward from a mission I completed earlier. Seeing as you will attempt to steal it until you own it, and I have no use for it, you may have it." Rachael goes to her backpack and pulls out a nice looking compound bow, handing it to Nox.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Yukine took the money and put it in his pocket."Not letting you give our only source of money to buy food away.We cleaned a dog house to get this 10 yen!"

"Fine...Hey uh, Nox right?I know a place that sells weapons.It closes in about two hours."
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:42 pm

Nox took the bow, "Heheh, yeah you're right. Thanks anyway. You people actually aren't that bad. I thought you'd all be a bunch of rich assholes or something."  Nox looks around at the people gather, her gaze lingering on Yato and Solara, "Well, most of you aren't bad, some just have no sense of honor.."

To Yato she says, "I know every square inch of this city... I also have a key to every lock."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Panda was lost in his own thoughts before he figured out what the group was saying, "Woah woah woah" Bringing his hands upward in a side ways motion. "The whole reason the king got you guys here was to make a team, not a team of two or three, one complete team, of highly trained spirit users that he could use as a last resort." Panda sighed. The city is towards the east and i suggest we start heading out now. We can learn about each other while we travel" Panda grinned "Thats always a fun experience"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Nox speaks to Panda for the first time, "I dont want to get to know you, I just want to know what I can get from you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: [New Powers]
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next